PALM BEACH COUNTY PBA SCHOLARSHIP FUND
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION APRIL 15TH, 2024
There are two (2) Scholarship Awards:
Palm Beach County PBA Scholarship
(must be a son/daughter of an active employed PBA Member)
Kaitlin A. Kazanjian Memorial Scholarship
(must be a son/daughter of an active employed PBSO PBA Member)
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
1. Be a son or daughter of a Palm Beach County PBA member with a minimum of 5 years membership or have prior Board approval.
2. Be, or plan to be, a part-time or full-time student at an accredited two-year or four-year college.
3. Include an essay, no more than 500 words, about yourself, college career goals, and about your family.
4. Send application and essay immediately for receipt by April 15th. DO NOT DELAY!
5. Provide Letter of Acceptance and Official Transcripts with GPA upon receipt or request by the PBA to the Scholarship Committee.
All documents should be delivered to the PBA at 2100 N. Florida Mango Road, West Palm Beach, Florida 33409.
Note Important Note Reference Disqualification:
Should the recipient of a scholarship fail to enroll and/or attend a qualifying college program within eight (8) months after its receipt, the full amount of the scholarship shall be returned to its appropriate Fund or, otherwise, be subject to collection.