PBA Representative Elections – Term 1/1/2019 – 12/31/2022
- Are you a member in good standing with the PBA?
- Are you a member of a collective bargaining unit for which this Association holds the lawful collective bargaining rights?
PBA Representative Duties
- Help your fellow co-workers in understanding the contract, general orders, and policies of the agency?
- Assist co-workers in determining whether the contract has been violated and a grievance should be filed.
- Be the voice of the membership.
- Talk to the members to determine any changes that need to be implemented in future contracts.
- Work with our attorneys at bargaining to negotiate contracts.
- Attend quarterly PBA Board meetings.
Get your name on the ballot!
If you wish to have your name placed on the the ballot to be a PBA Representative, please email Angela@pbcpba.org.
No telephone calls will be accepted as notification.
Deadline for submitting your intention to run for PBA Representative is October 15, 2018.
Ballots will mailed to each eligible voter (bargaining unit member) with a deadline of November 15th. 2018 at 1:00 p.m.
Results will be announced November 16th