2020 Kaitlin’s Angel Run
Event Flyer: Kaitlin’s Angel Run- Final Version
Annual Kaitlin A. Kazanjian Angel Run is a 5K event that benefits teen driving, safety and distracted driving. The PBA Charity Fund, Inc. has helped many children. It is a federally recognized charitable organization [501(c)(3)]. Contributions to the fund are fully tax deductible.
Participants will race around a 3.1 mile closed to vehicle traffic course through Abacoa, Florida.
Date: Sunday, January 5, 2020
Check-in begins at: 6:30 AM
Race/Start: 7:30 AM
* Custom medals & T-shirts for all registrants. *While supplies last!
* Special awards and medals for top finishers in each category.
* Location: Abacoa Town Center (1200 Town Center Drive, Jupiter, FL 33458)
* Parking: Parking garages and street parking are ample and in close proximity to the race start.
* Course info: The race course is 100% paved surface streets through Abacoa, Florida.
* Water stops provided.
* Medics will be on scene.
* Runners will wear electronic RFID chipped bibs.
Race Entry Fees:
$20 Students 18 and Under
$30 Early Registration
$35 Race Day
Virtual Runner Fees:
$20 Students 18 and Under – Virtual
$30 Adult Registration – Virtual
*Virtual Runner will receive Race Metal Only, while supplies last! Race shirts sold separately.
Register Online Now:[ESPRESSO_TICKET_SELECTOR show_expired=false event_id=36867]
*You will be prompted to select your race division during registration.