2023 Kaitlin’s Angel Run
RACE DAY PHOTOS
Event Flyer: Kaitlin’s Angel Run
Sponsorship Flyer: Kaitlin’s Angel Run Sponsorship Levels
All Proceeds Benefit the Kaitlin A. Kazanjian Memorial Scholarship Fund. It is a federally recognized charitable organization [501(c)(3)]. Contributions to the fund are fully tax deductible.
Participants will race around a 3.1 mile closed to vehicle traffic course through Abacoa, Florida.
Date: Sunday, January 15, 2023
Check-in begins at: 6:30 AM
Race/Start: 7:30 AM
* Custom medals & T-shirts for all registrants. *While supplies last!
* Finisher Medals & Awards for the Top 3 Finishers.
* Location: Abacoa Town Center (1200 Town Center Drive, Jupiter, FL 33458)
* Parking: Parking garages and street parking are ample and in close proximity to the race start.
* Course info: The race course is 100% paved surface streets through Abacoa, Florida.
* Water stops provided.
* Medics will be on scene.
* Runners will wear electronic RFID chipped bibs.
Race Entry Fees:
$20 Students 18 and Under
$30 Early Registration
$35 Race Day
Virtual Runner Fees:
$30 Registration – Virtual
*Virtual Runner will receive Race Metal Only, while supplies last! Race shirts sold separately.